Saturday, February 21, 2009

MJ At the Oscars



Amy fuckin' Adams. I am not going to give the usual Oscar predictions here but rather tell a story... this story could be an awesome plot for a stoner comedy.. you could call it, "Chasing Amy" or rather, "Amy Fuckin' Adams". Heres the deal... one day I wake up and check my internets. On a bunch of sites I see a list of the Oscar winners which has apparently been leaked. I look it over not thinking much about it and forget about it. Flash forward a couple of days. I'm sitting in my house when the thought to gamble pops into my skull. Gamble on what tho? Football's over, baseball hasn't started, and basketball is very unpredictable... what else could I - Oh shit the Oscars! Oh Shit, I have a list of the winners! So we look over the gambling looking over odds and who do we see as the biggest longshot for Supporting Actress? Amy Adams. And she is also listed to win on the "leaked sheet". I have never been more excited for the Oscars in my life. When they announce best supporting actress my heart will be pounding more then Penelope Cruz. That ho better not win. If Amy Adams wins we are going to become Slumdog Millionaires.... hopefully by this time tomorrow I will be writing this blog from a tropical island.... screw that... I'm going to make Jurassic Park a reality. Thats what I will do with my money. I will make the Jurassic Park movie be "based on a true story".  You ever think about that.. what if I actually opened Jurassic Park and shit got out of hand and the dinosaurs started killing people like in the movie. Would that make the movie non fiction then? i just blew your mind.

No comments: