Saturday, August 01, 2009

Face it.... Not Guilty





The police said I was drinking and driving. This is completely false.... I was not drinking and driving.... I drank and then I drove... how dumb do they think I am? Who the hell would drink while driving? I felt like I was involved in the newest "Police Academy" film.

I kept thinking of this one rap lyric from Biggie Smalls the whole time while in court. Its from the song "Hyptonize": 

"At my arraignment, note for the plaintiff
Your daughter's tied up in a Brooklyn basement
Face it, not guilty, that's how I stay filthy."

I want you to really try to visualize that scenario. Picture Biggie sitting in court and then casually slipping a little note to the plaintiff. The plaintiff opens it and crudely scribbled on it are the words; "Your daughters tied up in a Brooklyn basement." His mouth drops open to a gasp, as he looks over at Biggie who calmly stares straight ahead. The next thing you know.... "Not Guilty!" Biggie gets off once again!

No comments: