Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ask Sonic





Dear Sonic,

   Yo...I know you be messing around with that "ice" brah. I know you've been ducking trial and I was just wondering.. you really think you can 
escape Dog The Bounty Hunter you ice head motherfucker?! If the Dog don't getcha then it will be Leland or my.... I mean his wife! At the end of the criminal rainbow- there is no pot of gold Sonic! So I'm asking... do you really think you can escape the Dog?!


Duane Chapman
Hawaii





SONIC: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Oh shit... Let me catch my breath...









HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!  Dawg you look like a old cracked out broke ass Diamond Dallas Page! You aint never gonna see me!




No comments: