Friday, June 18, 2010

Chang Han





So I've been getting these truly weird e-mails I'm assuming are spam or scam. Spam or Scam! This one was one of the oddest... it was from Chang Han and the title read, "Immediate Attention". Hmmmm...

Hello,

I am Chang Han, an attorney at law. My late client of mine, that bears the same last name as yours, died as a result of a heart-related condition in March 12th 2008, leaving behind a deposit valued at 19million dollars.

His heart situation was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia.

Best Regards,

Chang Han.

Email: chang09@myemail.com



Well that sucks. Someone with the last name of Johnston found out every member of his family died from the Tsunami in Indonesia. Why were ALL of the members of his family in Indonesia... "Johnston" is not much of an Indonesian name. Poor guy. So basically I got an e-mail telling me some random person with my last name died, and then Chang Han has the nerve to sign off with "Best Regards". I simply e-mailed him back with this.


Mr. Chang Han it is always a privilege to communicate with you. While your info is pointless, it is very much appreciated.

Best Regards,
"Cactus"




1 comment:

Sarah R. Kauffman Wolpe said...

Received the same email, nice come back!