Thursday, June 24, 2010

Yes Homo.


All of us straight men like some things that can be considered gay. (Don't even pretend like you don't) This is a new feature here where I man up and admit to some faggy shit I like. (no offense to the fags... err... homosexuals)

I'm not going to lie... I really like the new Katy Perry song "California Gurls". I originally listened to it thinking it might be a cover of the Beach Boys/ David Lee Roth song. Instead it was a great pop song featuring Snoop Dogg. Then I saw the video and thought the concept was fucking genius. I know its trying to be very sexy but I don't find Katy Perry all that appealing. (She is a less hot version of Zooey Deschenal to me) The sex appeal is not even the reason I like it... its a genius concept. I love this song too cause it has this 80's vibe to it... fuckin' genius bro. So I guess on this I have to call a...


YES HOMO.




No comments: