Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Genius






I want you to think about something for a minute. There is a professional sports team named the "Toronto Raptors". The logo is a fucking Raptor playing basketball. Right after "Jurassic Park" released this did not seem so crazy, but now? A fucking raptor! Playing god damn basketball! I remember when I was a kid and my two favorite things were basketball and dinosaurs.... Actually those still are my two favorite things... Anyway, I heard a new team was coming into the league and when I finally saw the logo I creamed my pants. That raptor is wearing a jersey and sneakers? And its screaming? Jesus is this awesome. Imagine if scientists found out that raptors didn't actually roar, but instead screamed exactly like gay men. Picture Jurassic Park with the dinosaurs screaming like gay men... I know I have.






No comments: