Thursday, June 17, 2010



I was in the city the other day and I stumbled across a shit load of production vans and some huge catering stands. I asked my friend what they were filming and he claimed it was a live action "Smurfs" movie... the Smurfs take New York City. I thought for sure I was being fucked with. How the hell did this movie get the greenlight? People are seriously on fucking drugs. This is not a good idea and it's already been done.... a little movie called "Avatar". If you have not seen it yet.... don't. I hope this "Smurf" movie also contains a sex scene.. very graphic at that. There is only one Smurf chick in the whole society... if she is not a slut the Smurf race will cease to exist... thats a heavy burden bro. And if there is NOT a scene where these little fucks happen across the "Blue Man Group", then everyone associated with this film should be fired ASAP.



No comments: