Thursday, June 24, 2010

Logan (2010) Trailer



Looks like we might have a new "The Room" coming out here. I am AMPED to see this in the theatres. This trailer served exactly its purpose... I want a ticket.

Lets Break this down shall we..

- At the dinner table when he announces he is making a movie, his father has the same reaction as if he would have announced he was pregnant. My dad acted the same exact way when I said I wanted to get into film.

- "Do you remember that movie we saw?" They are literally standing outside the movie theatre. "Do you remember that we movie we just saw minutes ago?" how could he not fucking remember?! What are they brain dead?

- The teacher told Logan he would give his script to his cousin. Instead of saying yeah and just tossing it aside... a little invention called lying... he comes right out and basically says, "I never thought your dumb ass would actually do it."

- This is the most dramatic piano playing I have ever heard.

- "Has a 13 year old ever made a movie?" What?! No Way! NEVER! You are speaking insanity! How could a 13 year old possibly handle the intricate machinery required for such a feat. I made a shitload of movies when I was 13... they should make a movie about me! Movie!

- Logans parents really couldn't afford a better camera then that? Jesus Christ. What is he Charlie Chaplin? Is he making a silent film?

I have to stop... I could keep on going with this the rest of the night. The fact that this got made is shocking.





No comments: