Wednesday, June 23, 2010

USA vs. The Refs


Wow. What a game. Just a day after soccer bored me to death and it redeems itself. Team USA is BY FAR the most exciting team in the World Cup. A team that gets better later in the game... which is rare.

We can not let this victory stop us from overlooking a huge problem. These refs are as crooked as a dog's hind leg. Wow. If USA lost I was going to boycott the World Cup just like I am boycotting BP. You had another goal taken away for no good reason, and Dempsey getting PUNCHED in the face with no call. He looked like he just came out of the ring with Mike Tyson. Its obvious the rest of the world does not want the USA to be good at soccer.

One other note.... FUCK ALGERIA. They acted like total crybaby dickheads. Did you see them shoving and playing dirty as shit? And the thing that I saw that almost made me brake my television was at the end of the game.... They cut to Bill Clinton celebrating and some bitch cunt whore throws an Algerian flag over his head around his neck. I wish he would have wiped his ass with it... or better yet, rub it on his STD infested cock and then shove that crabs ridden flag down her fucking throat.



No comments: