Saturday, December 15, 2007

12.15.07

An evening with Roger....

He walked into the locker room glistening with sweat. I nervously looked on as he made his way towards me, unbuttoning his jersey. He glanced in my direction and gave me a little wink. This was the legendary Roger Clemens. "I've been thinking about you a lot lately". His voice was grisly and epitomized manhood. Butterfly's flew about my stomach. He walked towards me and put his hand on my shoulder, "I think you know what I want you to do". He started to undo the button on his pants. I couldn't believe what was happening, "Ummm...Roger....Thats not really my scene and I -"
He dropped his pants revealing his bare ass. There was an awkward silence until he spoke, "The syringes are in the locker...inject my ass with the steroids!"

No comments: