Thursday, December 27, 2007

12.27.07


Just got back from the hospital...heres some good news. I got prescribed medicine but there is a chance that in my drunken drugged stupor that I might have passed the stone without even realizing it. On Christmas night I was such a drunken mess people thought I was the ghost of Anna Nicole Smith coming to take them on a journey through Christmas past. I think I might have passed it on that day. If not then its still coming and will come on out in Florida.

Well this blog is going to be taking a vacation for about a week or two as I'm going down to Florida to spend New Years. Happy New Years to all you jabronis. Oh BTW, I strongly reccomend watching "Blade Runner: Final Cut". Its a film noir decorated in sci fi. IMO it has the best sets I have ever seen in a film and some of the best cinematography. It is definetly one of the top 5 Sci Fi films. Peace out Beatrices.

No comments: