Sunday, December 23, 2007

BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!

I woke up this morning to see the Giants down 14 - 0. But that wasn't all...something didn't feel right. It felt like the whole right side of my stomach was being stabbed...pretty badly. I tried to sit down but couldn't, the pain was unbearably. This was crazy and it wasn't going away, so I decided to go to the hospital. So I just got my Christmas gift a little early...In the next 48 hours a stone is going to come out of my dick hole. BA HUMBUG! Every time i stand in the front of the toilet I brace myself, brace myself for mayhem....brace myself for the male version of giving birth. The waiting is the worst part....I feel like a kid knowing he has to go get needles at the doctor. So whats the positive? I got prescribed crazy painkillers and I'm gonna walk around like Anna Nicole Smith right before her death. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared as fuck..but then again I'm not like normal men, my pain threshold is ungodly. I realize this is one of those moments that makes a man. I will tell my grandkids about this experience....oh and heres another fun fact, there is a certain size they deem too big and blast with a laser into smaller one...mine is the next smallest. SO HERE WE GO....

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!!!!!!!

No comments: