Friday, December 21, 2007

12.21.07

Jamie Lynn Spears baby...coming to a dumpster near you!

Here we go...lets talk about random shit.
There is this new movie coming out by JJ Abrams...the dude who did Lost. It is called "Cloverfield" and is filmed entirely by handheld cameras. Everything about this is shrouded in mystery, but it basically is a monster movie where "something" comes out of the ocean and fucks up New York City to the max. I read a review that claimed the tag line should be.. "Its like a pussy that eats you out." I'm amped about this film and also the new Batman. I HATED the new Batman remake, but I mainly felt it was lacking good villians. Villians always made those movies and this one re-introduces the most interesting one. I feel Nicholson was the Joker...simple as that. No one else needs to be the Joker, but if you are trying to be, you CAN NOT try to be Nicholsons Joker. You have to have a whole new spin on it.

My friend got a new foosball table....terribly underrated game, on the same level as pool for me, I dont know why it has been labeled as a drunk frat boy game. I would LOVE to change the image and make it more elegant...something that pool has.

Christmas is a coming...once again it doesnt feel like it, as I am walking around it T-Shirts in 50 degree weather. Fuck Christmas, that shit is for kids. I don't like the decorations, I don't like the music, I don't really like it...For me its just a cock tease until New Years...the real main event. Its all about New Years and Halloween Beatrices.

Britney Spears mom was going to come out with a book about how to raise two daughters. Guess what...it got cancelled. At least it didnt come out and accidently coincide with Britney's suicide...cause that would be kinda akward. Would they have to pull the book off the shelves. Lets change Hollywood. I'm sick of hollywood being trashy and whoreish. I want it be old school, elegant and classy.

Thats it...nothing else left on my mind.

No comments: