Friday, December 07, 2007

Doin Thangs

I have just discovered something great...Something I wish I knew about a long time ago. I have found the GREATEST album cover of all time. I remember during this period of time...No Limit Records were releasing crazy album cover after crazy album cover. Each one was more over the top with it's "gangsta". It was mandatory to feature pimp cups, guns, wads of cash, bling, cigars, and cell phones. And back then the cell phones were gigantic. This cover has all that plus one another thing that really pushes it over the "Limit". Enuff talk.....Here it is.....(Click on the pic to view it in all its glory)


Wow...what?! Big Bear is "Doin Thangs" alright. He's fucking feastin with Hugh Heffner bears smoking god damn cigars and wearing jewelry. That cover is genius.

No comments: