Monday, December 17, 2007

12.18.07

My dad is trying to kill me...
Ok...this post is a follow up to a previous one you can find over here ....http://jbotz.blogspot.com/2007/11/112807.html

The gist of it is my dad buys random shit for me at the supermarket. Well it continued.... First off I have a very unhealthy high cholesterol...runs in the family, bacon is not a wise option for me, yet everything he seems to buy has bacon in it. In my freezer right now are chicken tenders with bacon in the middle and hot pocket bacon egg and cheeses.

So I come home the other night and I'm starving. I look in the cabinet and find a little macaroni and cheese pack, called Easy Mac or some shit. You add water and throw it in the microwave for like 3 seconds and its done...its made for children, retards, and me. So I make it and I begin eating it. I notice something crunchy in my mouth. Dont worry this isnt gonna make you throw up....I look in the cup and see these little brown shits. I look at the case and it says, "Macaroni and Cheese with bacon bits". What the fuck?! What do they put bacon in fucking everything? I got bacon in my god damn chicken fingers, in my god damn mac and cheese! My cholesterol is probly world record levels now.

No comments: