Tuesday, January 08, 2008

1.08.08


I have just become a HUGE Jessica Simpson fan. I always thought she was pretty hot, but she was pretty fucking annoying. But now the stakes are different....She is the secret weapon in this Sundays playoff game. As you may know, I am a huge New York Giants fan, and this Sunday they play the Cowboys. If Jessica is in the stands I guarantee a Giants victory. The fact is that her little boyfriend Tony Romo can't take the heat when his lady friend is in the stands. This year he had his worse game when she was there. The year before he had his worse game when his then girlfriend, Carrie Underwood was there. His women pose way too much of a distraction for him, and even the Dallas fans know this. I hope she is there and they show her on the jumbo tron...I bet you she gets booed out of the stadium. If the Giants can pull this one off, I think they might be Super Bowl bound, and thats exactly what New York needs to revitalize our sports situation. Sports have gotten pretty fucking pathetic over here....So I'm sending out a request to Jessica at this time, cause I got some info that shes a frequent reader of this blog...Please come to the game this Sunday. Do it for me, do it for Romo, do it for New York.

No comments: