Monday, January 07, 2008

1.7.08

So my laptop is fucking up big time. The fan is as loud as as a fucking lawnmower. When I start up the thing my dad yells at me for driving my motorcycle in the house. Then it tells me to turn it off immediatly cause of a problem with the coolant system. This son a bitch is only 3 years old! So I've been looking at other options right now, and I'm wanting an Apple. The main thing keeping me from it is those damn commercials. "I'm a Mac." I don't wanna be that guy...I don't wanna be that Phish listening, sandal wearing, Starbucks drinking, Volkswagen Beetle driving, motherfucker. The thing drawing me to it is that they named their new program Leopard, and I'm obsessed with Leopard. I want a Leopard print laptop. So I don't know right now...I guess I'll use this "old" piece of shit until it overheats and explodes.

No comments: