Thursday, January 31, 2008

PIZZA!


I was watching Tom Cruise ramble on about scientology. He spoke mainly non sense except for one point he made. He said when he is interested in something, he does the research. I agree 100 percent and is a main reason I do this blog. I am obsessed with the internet. There is so much to be learned using it. When I'm into something, I love researching it on the internet. There is nothing I love more then pizza. It is the most perfect tasting think I ever ate and when done well is a perfect work of art. There are many different types of pizza...probably some you never heard of...Well here at RR, I'm gonna break each one done as best I can....

Neapolitan - This is basically brick oven style, with all the fresh ingredients, small, and thin. I don't consider it really true and is the kind you find in restuarants.

New York Style - What you think of when you think of pizza.

Sicilian - Them god damn Sicilians always have to do everything different. They go the square route.

Grandma style- Made out of body parts of grandmas. EWWWW. It also tastes and smells like grandmas. EWWWW. But seriously, it is a thin crust sicilian slice.

New Haven style - oblong shape and cooked in coal ovens.

Grilled Pizza -  cooked on a grill and basically comes out looking like a Digiornio.

Bar pizza - Small pies that leave a lot of room for beer, made with cheap ingredients.

Detroit Style - basically a Sicilian with deeper crust and sauce put on last.

Deep Dish - Duh

Stuffed Pizza - Another layer of crust on top of the slice.

Chicago thin crust - thinner and crispier then regular new york slice.

St Louis Style - Basically looks like Ellios.

California style - these assholes piss me off. They use the crust as something just to put stupid 
toppings on. Take your pineapple and shove it up your ass!

Ohio Valley Style - Square pizza with some uncooked cheese put on top after its done. The sauce is really weird and is more stewed tomatoes. Sounds great you douchebags. MMMMMM.

No comments: