Tuesday, January 22, 2008

1.22.08


Bluetooth - Does anyone really know what bluetooth is? I sure as hell don't. People claim to know, but every answer I get is different. "Oh yeah ummm...it gives you headsets and car". Whenever you go to buy a phone they ALWAYS say, "bluetooth included". And I usually say "good". Even though the truth of the matter is I could really give a fuck. i have never used bluetooth once in my life and I bet the majority of people haven't.

Heath Ledger -  Well he is dead at 28. He picked a bad time to die....From the buzz I'm hearing, he is about to explode when Batman comes out. I'm hearing good things from early screenings saying he gives a great performance. Watch him get an Oscar nod now. He apparently died of sleeping pills, which I kinda like, but apparently this wasn't accidental as he was looking to off himself. its weird, some people die to become famous and some famous people just want to die.

No comments: