Saturday, January 05, 2008

HOLIDAY BUYERS GUIDE pt.1

Ok...so now you got some Christmas money and your wondering what to buy. Well let MJ here at RR tell you whats the hottest coolest shit. I know cool and you too can be the man by buying these products....

BRAUN PULSONIC SHAVER - I just got this myself for about $215 on Amazon. This is without a doubt the best electric shaver I have ever used and that R2D2 looking thing is actually an automatic cleaner. Apparently it shoots out some sonic pulses that bring the hairs up to the surface to get the closet shave ever. Its cool now but it will probably wind up giving me cancer.
WII PERFECT SHOT - You got a Nintendo Wii? If your like me the best part of the Wii is the shooting games. Like Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles and Ghost Recon. Nintendo released an official gun but it looks like shit...I guess they didn't want to release something that looked too much like a gun with all the school shootings and stuff. So some third party released this bad mamma jammer. Every review on this has given damn near perfect scores and even better then Nintendo's official gun.

LIVING STONES - Have these small kids been crushed to death by falling boulders? NOPE! Those are actually pillows....go to the site livingstones.fr . These things are pretty bad ass, throw a bunch in the room, much better then fucking beanie bags. These rocks are pretty dope. I wouldnt mind them in my room.

No comments: