Monday, January 28, 2008

1.29.08


Leeets get ready to rumble! Last nite I went to my first ever wrestling event, as the W-W-F errr I mean W-W-E held the Royal Rumble at Madison Square Garden. Now as one mite guess, for an event like this I made sure that I was as drunk as a skunk....speaking of which, what kinda sense does that phrase mean? Do skunks get drunk? The real highlight of the night however was when I got to see my idol Michael Buffer do his usual "Leeets get ready" thing. I remember reading that this guy pulls like 30 thousand a night for saying that shit. Can you believe that? This guy without a doubt has the greatest job on the planet...he gets to watch all these huge events like boxing and such and just say that stupid line. On the way out we also ran into a totally random Daryl Strawberry...probably looking to score blow. I 100 percent recommend going to wrestling, even if you aren't really a fan. Get trashed drunk and I guarantee a good time. Its like going to the theatre... the glitz, the glamour., and it doesn't bore you to death like Broadway.

No comments: