Wednesday, January 23, 2008

WTF?!

Heres a quick funny story I thought I would BLOG. A little background info, i drive a steel blue 2004 Jeep. So anywhoo.... I was in the park by my house playing basketball, I'm pretty sure it was the summer and hot as a mother f'er...this was a while back BTW. So naturally I was pretty exhausted, but I will not use that as an excuse for my dumbassness. I walked out of the park and couldn't remember where the hell I parked. This is not the first time I couldn't find my car, I spent many a hours wandering around a parking lot totally convinced my car had been stolen. So finally I see the steel blue jeep, and I hit the open on my clicky and jump in. I put the key in the ignition and nothing. I'm trying to turn it to no success. I then look around the car and see weird letters and other things that are not normally in my car. "Where the hell am I?!" If there was a smiley for "WTF?!" thats what my face looked like. I then looked out the window and across the street is another steel blue jeep, and in the drivers seat is this black guy with the same expression as me. We then locked eyes and I guess it clicked that we both went in each others car at the same exact time. So we both got out and laughed for 36 minutes straight before driving out. Now here is the true question....Can I open any 2004 Jeep with my security clicker...OR...did me and this guy both click at about the same time opening both Jeeps? Its a question the world might never know...and the Jeeps automatically lock, so its not that it was unlocked Sherlock.

No comments: