Sunday, March 01, 2009

3.1.09





Well apparently there is a blizzard or some shit going down right now. They say we are going to get 12 inches... that like a foot of snow I think... no f'n way... Never once have I've seen as much snow as the television predicts. I always wake up in the morning expecting to not even be able to look out my window as it will be covered in snow, but instead I see a old lady with a broom sweeping a few snowflakes off the sidewalk. I bet the same shit happens once again. Ain't no foot of snow is coming... bullshit!

I got this widget for the macbook, which is a alligator that puts random words together when you click on it.. for instance right now he is saying, "You remind me of my infinite tootbrush." And now when I click him he says, "Bobby Brown strides within topless crafts." What the fuck is the point of this thing.. to make me lose my mind?! What kind of crazy mind would create such a thing? 

The History Channel is obsessed with the Apocalypse. I'm watching the seven signs of the end right now and before it was giving me tons of reasons why the world will end in 2012. I've been hearing that year a lot lately for the end of times. Fuck it.... I want it to happen. If I'm going to die I want to go down with the rest of humanity. I want to go down like the fucking dinosaurs. It would be pretty cool to know that when i leave I ain't missing out on anything, because everyone else is dead. Its not like I die and then the next year the Knicks win the championship.

I DVR'ed the movie 10,000 B.C. I knew it would suck but I figured if I got really stoned and watched it in HD at least it would look cool... the price is wrong bitch! i could only stand this god awful piece of shit for 15 minutes before I had to shut it off. "Cavemen" starring Ringo Starr is more historically accurate, and thats not even a joke. These prehistoric nomads speak perfect english and fight creatures that were extinct long before they arrived. If you were going to do a movie like this at least do it correctly... fuck the dialogue completely. You think the people who paid to see this film care about a story? This film should of been an extended version of the beginning of a Space Odyssey 2001. Ape men fucking shit up while grunting.

No comments: