Sunday, March 08, 2009

Ask Sonic








Well this monthly feature has been missing here recently. Sonic is extremely hard to locate, and will only contact you when he is looking to "borrow" money. After numerous unanswered messages, Sonic finally responded to us and conducted this interview from a prison. He claimed he was serving a "bid" from some old weapon charges brought against him. He said he is in good health and spirits and "running shit inside like usual". Sonic also revealed that he had a lot of "friends" on the inside. Sonic is a known associate of the "Bloods" street gang, and flaunts his association by always wearing vibrant red sneakers.





Q.)       Dear Sonic,
            
What are some of your favorite television shows?

                                           From,
                                                  Cyndi



SONIC: I don't watch television much no mores... you know what I'm sayin? But when I do watch I like to check out ummm... "Real Sex" on HBO..... sometimes late night on Cinemax is some good shit too. I like my shows to have at least some fucking you know what I'm sayin? If there aint gonna be no fuckin', then why am I wasting my time watching when I can be out fuckin? Ya Smell Me? Besides for them I used to fucks with "Fraggel Rock".

No comments: