Sunday, March 22, 2009

3.23.09

Let me post this link here.... Actually let me give a warning first... this is NOT for the squeamish, and shows some of the worst diseases a person can get. This really opens someones eyes about how lucky the are just to be able to go outside and take a walk. All I hear now a days is people complaining, myself included, about the Recession and not having money and what not, but then you see someone who has two legs the size of tree trunks. So next time your whining about getting zero bars in an area on your cell phone, remember that someone out there has "Collapsed Face Syndrome".

http://www.healthmad.com/Conditions-and-Diseases/The-Most-Horrible-Diseases-Ever-to-Tremble-the-World.79729/2

Another question I have is this... how come these odd diseases are always in these third world countries? I know the obvious answer is lack of money and poor medical equipment and what nor, but is it something more then that? I know some bizaare animals and creatures live in those areas that carry crazy diseases. Is it a combo of the both?

Then this link has the worst diseases I have ever seen in my life.

http://www.healthmad.com/Conditions-and-Diseases/The-Most-Horrible-Diseases-Ever-to-Tremble-the-World-3.593819

How do you honestly act if someone like that came up to you and asked you for directions? How can you not stare out of human curiosity? And if you simply try not to make direct eye contact isn't that rude too?


No comments: