Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ask Sonic










Dear Sonic,

    I am having such a dilemma! It seems like everything in today's day and age ends with a dot com and a bunch of "W"s in the front. Its hard for someone like me in the twilight of their life to grasp such new concepts such as "The Internet". This has become a big problem because my daughter keeps trying to deliver me photos of my grandson by the "e-mail". I have no idea how to receive the "e-mail" and have not seen my grandson in 5 years. How do I find this "e-mail"? I desperately want to see my grandson!

From,
Beatrice





SONIC: What the fuck do I know Ho! You say you old as shit, what the fuck you needs to be on the internet for? You ain't looking for fresh pussy on MySpace and you damn sure aint searching for booty clappin hoes! So I say you dont even need that shit!





No comments: