Wednesday, August 15, 2007

8.15.07

Something I've noticed. This really irks me when white boys do this. How come when some white boys get into beef, they constantly start saying the word "nigga" like it makes them harder or something. Number one no white person should be saying "nigga". The whites are just jealous that the blacks have a word we can't say. What do we want to take everything away from them? Let them have it...they never got their 40 acres and a mule, they can at least have "nigga". So I'm making a statement right here, any white person saying "nigga" is a douchebag, and black people who hang out with whites and allow them to say this with them are even dumber. I'm not racist cause I hate all the races equally...sometimes the white devils make me angry, sometimes the Spanish, and sometimes the blacks, and a lot of times the Indians...and I aint talking about the cool Indians, that wear facepaint and feathers, cause they have never made me angry.

No comments: