Friday, August 17, 2007

Making a Film pt.7

Mayhem....So everything goes smooth and we finish the music video, and I'm very proud of it. I should've known things were going too well. The first sign was when the DVD burner failed. So I burnt a data disc and hoped in my car to Long Island to deliver it to be put on youtube. The whole Northern State was closed down so I had to jump on the LIE, then the turn I was suppose to make, the whole street was shut down due to an accident. Im on the phone trying to find a new route when a cop angrily yells, "Get the hell off the phone!" I don't like people yelling at me, especially when I'm talking and I snapped. I yelled back, "Maybe I wouldn't have to be on the phone finding out where the hell I'm going if you didn't shut down the street!" They didn't like this and made me pull over and gave me a ticket for being on the cellphone. How much? One hundred and fifty freakin' dollars! Jesus! So I finally make it my location and guess what...the video doesn't work. A hundred and fifty dollar trip for nothing! So now we are on our final day to submit this thing and the problem lies not without editing, but figuring out this technologicly thing they call computers. Cross your fingers for us.

No comments: