Thursday, August 16, 2007

Making a Film pt.6

Oh, how I love deadlines...The video is just about done, but now I want to polish it and have that summa-bitch shinning. The problem is the last day to enter the video into the contest is tommorrow at the 17...and my editing partner gets home from work at 10 PM. Sooo...we have to do crazy editing all nite, get it perfect, and then I got to drive out to Long Island with the final DVD and upload it to Youtube. AWESOME! Anyway I'll have the video posted on here tommorrow. My nipples are getting hard just thinking about it. I already did some more editing on it, and I'm getting very happy with it. I think people will like it, at least I hope so. Rite now I'm working on getting a logo for our company to throw on the front of the video.

No comments: