Thursday, August 02, 2007

8.2.07


Those sneakers basically just kicked my ass. Those are the Nike SB Freddy Kreugers, coming out in November/October. I don't know if its just me, but those are really kick ass to me, even if they weren't for Freddy. As sick as it may sound, Freddy was like a role model to me as a kid. I thought he was the bee's knees. It wasn't the fact that he was killing everybody but rather due to the fact that he had a smart ass remark no matter what the situation. A man falls 50 feet with a noose around his neck hanging himself to death and Freddy would turn to him and say, "Hows it hanging Bill". Thats why hes the fucking man, and a role model to children everywhere. If I remeber correctly, in the first "Nightmare on Elm Street" he was a child molesster. I think this was downplayed when he started becoming the hero of his films. Every town has an Elm Street!

No comments: