Sunday, August 05, 2007

Making a Film pt.3

Ok, so we just shot the music video the whole day today. From 10:30 AM to about 7:30 PM. It was a grueling shoot with the sun beating down on us, and we used all exterior locations. The video might be a little random, but its not about the concept, its more about cool looking shots and giving the viewer a feel of New York. The way I would describe the video is the "Suburbs meets the Hood". You have 2 Suburban Long Island boys, with their fancy cars and clothes, coming to my neck of the woods, which would be the ghetto of course. So vibrant colors and clothes and cars, splashed up against graffiti walls, and shady looking blocks. Its a clash of cultures, but I feel it works. I was very happy with the shoot overall. We got some really cool looking shots, but I haven't been able to look them over yet, thats for tomorrow. Hopefully all turns out well.

No comments: