Tuesday, September 04, 2007

9.05.07


"NOW SEE MY TRUE FORM!"


Its the last blast of summer for me, as I start school on the 10th. These past couple of days Im starting to disgust myself. I'm a unshaven, lazy mess, as I use the excuse of impending school to be basically a couch sloth. I recently bought the "Mega Man X Collection" for my Wii. These are the old school Super Nintendo games, quite possibly the ultimate gaming system, and they are fucking hard! Growing up I was always very big into Mario and Mega Man. So playing these games makes me feel like a big kid again. I played one of the game scompletely, right up to the last boss. I must've tried him 20 times and lost, and like most things in my life, I normally would just give up. But I decided this was something I needed to do. In an epic battle, I finally destroyed him with one little bar of health left. I was so proud I wanted to go wake my dad up. (This was 3 in the morning) I sat back and waited to watch my well deserved ending...Then it happened....The boss appeared on the screen and said, "Now its time for you to see my true form!" MOTHER FUCKER! I played enough games to see this coming, but he was so hard I thought they mite let me pass with one damn form. Nope. This human transformed into a ugly looking bug-demon type thing. My jaw dropped, "Thats what that motherfucker really looks like?!" He then killed me with one shot.
This got me to thinking. He looks like a human being but his true form is a fucking bug demon? What the hell is he? He was actually born like that and decided to take a human form? I need to know a back story here. Imagine if you fought someone and beat them up, and then say, "Now see my true form." And turn to a fucking demon. I would be like, "What the fuck! What are you, where did you come from, and why did you pose as a human?" But No...Mega Man is an asshole.

Let me add one more thing to this rant. Apparently they re-made the first Mega Man game and that pic up above is what he looks like. That ain't my Mega Man! Not the Mega Man I remeber when I was 3 years old and looked at the box art. Nope. My Mega Man is a 40 year old Popeye the sailor man in a Rainbow Tron suit. The actual Nintendo box art is below.
(Having re-read this entry, (which I rarely do) I realized this mite be the most poorly written piece of shit I have done on this blog. I needs me some skelws agen!)

No comments: