Saturday, September 01, 2007

Making a Film pt.8

So we were going over the shot list. Basically planning out every second of the film and were the camera is going to be placed. Basically without giving away much, the main character in our film at one point is tripping off drugs. He is sitting on the couch, while weird imagery flashes and very bizaare lighting. At this point we needed him to get up off the couch. I was thinking about how he should do this. During these meetings I get somewhat animated and act out what the character is going to do. So I'm sitting on the couch like he is going to be doing. Instead of standing up, I decide to slide off it like a snake, or better yet a slug. I was kind of half joking when I did it. To my suprise my teammates loved it. So there it is. When you watch the film and the drug induced character slides his way off the joke, just remeber thats all thanks to me and being a nutty bastard.

No comments: