Sunday, September 23, 2007

9.23.07


I am outraged. Everyone knows that the most prestigious award a man can recieve is the "Epitome of Masculinity" award. I made a mistake. A while back on this blog I awarded it to Bear Gyls of the show, "Man vs. Wild". I am now stripping this phony, fake, son of a bitch of the title. It has been revealed that he gets "stranded" with a crew, food, and water..and he is actually 2 miles away from the highway! If I saw him I would build up a mucusy loogey and spit right in his dumb fucking face.
So now onto a real man. The new winner of the "Epitome of Masculinity" award. I present to you....Bret Favre. Hes the gunslinging vet...a man that should be a cowboy in the wild west but was born in the wrong era. He is the mother fucking spokesman for Wrangler Jeans, and while the kids drink gatorade on the sides, he's drinking Budweisers. He just tied Marinos record and led the Packs to a 3-0 start. This ain't no metrosexual...

No comments: