Sunday, September 16, 2007

9.17.07

YO YO YOOOOO Mothaa Fuckaz! I got to wake up in a few hours and am doped up on sleeping pills while im writing this...so dont expect Hemingway you Gay Le Douches! If you want something informative and informational read the post below...this is for all you Emmy heads...Yeah! Once again I picked a clean sweep of the Emmys. Best new comedy? "Third Rock from the Sun"! What?! Best new show ever? "Heros!" So totally havent seen it yet :-). Coolest actor? That guy from O.C.! Cumming! You see what I'm doing here? I'm making fun of the fags. Yup. I said it...fucking faggots. Fags like Perez Hilton and that guy whining about Britney Spears. Why has it become cool to be gay? Not just gay but more flaming then the corpse of Princess Diana in the car accident. Sorry I left my political correctiness at home tunite. I got a place for fags and its dragging behind my Ford pickup. Ouch. Or they could be biting the curb before I stomp their fucking skull. Just playing! Sorry for the controversy. The point I'm trying to make here is that it's cool to be straight. You don't got to be a flamer to be famous.

No comments: