Thursday, September 20, 2007

9.20.07



That is awesome. I really love that. It is so well done. Especially when Ernie/Pesci talks about Bert/Deniros head and the puppet actually points at it. This gets me to thinking that Joe Pesci needs to do a LOT more voice acting. Shit, Pesci should be in every movie that comes out. What else is going on...The Tommy Lee look alike wound up winning Big Brother 8, and Kid Nation, or as I refer to it "Lord of the Flies", just debuted on TV last nite. I haven't seen it yet, but the premise is the craziest shit I've ever seen. Like 50 kids 14 yrs old and under start and run a town in the middle of the fucking desert. I love the commercial where it ends with a kid screaming, "No one knows how to cook!" I'm assuming this show deteriorates into cannibalism. I also think the big twist is going to be that one of the children is actually a 45 year old midget, who just got out of prison for sexually assaulting children.

No comments: