Saturday, September 29, 2007

My ideal home...


My ideal home....
There would be a giant hammock in the middle of the room. One that could fit about four people, comfortably. It would be facing a wall composed of about 6 flat screen TV's. One would be larger then the others and be used to play the Giants, the others would broadcast the other games going on in the NFL. The floor would be composed entirely of glass and underneath it would be an odd assortment of all kinds of fish. Catfish to stingrays..to even a few sharks. It would be a rainbow of colors...similar to someone who ate only skittles for 2 weeks and then threw up. The walls would have artwork on them by the worlds most talented. A huge painting on one the walls of me laying down in a white suit with a white leopard. Some other artwork on another wall done by the guy who does BAPE and did the new Kanye West album cover. Of course there would be a bar, and at this point I would probably be using champagne to rinse when I brushed my teeth. Right next to the bar would be a fridge with a never ending supply of buffalo wings. Onto the bathroom...one of my favorite things to do is to shower. I would have the worlds LARGEST shower. There would be a TV in there and a water proof computer. The average length of a shower for me would be 2 hours. All my work and writing would be done in there. I also think I would have a recording studio in there as well.

No comments: