Friday, January 02, 2009

1.02.09

We going fucking Youtube crazy tunite Beatrice! And if you look at the post title, we've also apparently jumped one year into the future. I've actually seen this commercial a lot when I'm cutting class and watching morning talk shows. There is a diamond in the rough here.. boost it up to about 1 minute in. This guy can hear how the ladies think he's so cute, but what happens if they approach him. "Whats that in your ear?" "Oh that... its just my device so I can discreetly listen to other peoples conversations." They should make this commercial real, where the person with the device hears what people are really saying like, "What the fuck is in is ear?" and "Theres that sexual deviant, never knowing how to mind his fuckin' business."

If you see anyone wearing this device, I DEMAND that you walk up to them and scream as loud as humanly possibly right into this machine.

No comments: