Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Joe Torre book




Everyone is going crazy about Joe Torre's new book. Well, I have happened to land a advanced copy of said, and let me tell you it is juicy. Some of the things he says are outrageous... simply outrageous... especially when it comes to Alex Rodriguez, or as Torre calls him, "A-Fraud". Here are some experts from the book...


"I don't know if I could really describe A-Fraud in one word... it really depends if you consider Mother-fucker one word."

" He [A-Rod] thought he was SOOO cool because he was fucking Madonna. Thats some old warn out pussy dawg. I hope he catches an STD."

"I rather have that fish from Africa swim up my dick then have to sit in a room with A-Fraud for more then a minute."

" He [A-Rod] would eat the corn out of Jeters ass if he asked him too." 

"Jeter is fucking super models every night... A-Rod masturbates to the thought of Jeter fucking super models every night."

No comments: