Friday, January 30, 2009

Super Bore




So the "Super Bore" is this Sunday.  I think this is going to be a massacre, and you are truly going to see why the statement "defenses win championships" is so true. I'm probably going to place some bets and I'm thinking of taking the Steelers to win and covering the 7 point spread, probably the over (gotta check it again), and for the Super Bowl MVP to be Troy Parmalalou. Last year the G-Men won me 1k and the year before with the Colts I was one point off with my Super Bowl score prediction. (If you don't believe me, look on this blog at past posts.) 

The Steelers defense is simply too good. They are going to get interceptions and they are going to hit Kurt Warner and cause him to fumble. The Cinderella story ends here.. Im going with the Steelers by 17... So I'm saying...



STEELERS 27
CARDINALS 10




No comments: