Wednesday, January 28, 2009

1.28.09



Do you know what a "Rogue Wave" is mother fucker?! I was just watching about this on the History channel late last night at it gave me terrible night terrors. So picture yourself out on a cruise ship, getting drunk, gambling and being a sexual deviant when all of a sudden a 100 foot wave appears in the distance and blows your buzz. Rogue waves randomly appear and hit upwards to a 120 feet, and basically fuck shit up. They hit with a force so hard that the bend open steel doors like sardine cans. These waves were once often thought to be a old sailors tail, like giant squids and Krakens, but they are real... damn real. I could imagine being out on deck smoking a cigarette and seeing this things coming towards the ship. I don't even know what I would.. maybe you should jump in the water or some shit. I love how people are scared of sharks, terrorists, and Draculas when shit like this is going down.

No comments: