Sunday, January 18, 2009

NFL Playoffs




The football is on today... so I thought I would give some picks.... The playoffs lack that special something since the Giants have been eliminated. I guess Eli Manning can now focus on buying multiple Toyota's and the upcoming Oreo Double Stuff championship competition.

Everyone knows what I think about Donovan McNabb... I think he is a terrible, overrated, head case, who cracks under pressure. Then we have the Cardinals. Kurt Warner is a uber Christian and it appears he has the Jesus in his corner. How can you beat someone that might be the Son of God. Did you know that Kurt Warner is homeless because he gave ever cent he owns to charity? He sleeps in the Arizona Cardinals training facility. There is no way you can dislike Kurt Warner... and to top it all off he took a job from a grade A douchebag named Matt Leinart. I hope Leinart never sees another snap in the NFL. Cardinals gonna win and then Kurt Warner will die for our sins in the Super Bowl. This will be real close... Cardinals by 1.

Ray Lewis is a scary man. Correction... the scariest man in the world. He paces back and forth before games like a caged lion. This is one of the most motivated men in the world.  I don't know how you can not be a better player by just being around him. I really want to pick the Ravens to win this, as they are my favorite team thats still left... but alas I can't. 2 main reasons... number 1 they have a rookie QB, he is do to make some big mistakes. Number 2... they damn near killed themselves in that game against the Titans. They better be ready for a game of equal physicality against the Steelers, the number one defense in the league. For a while now I've been saying the Steelers were the best team in the league. Since about mid season I felt this way, and I have a feeling they will beat the Ravens by a decent margin. I will say Steelers by 10.

So there you have it... the Super Bowl will be the most boring combination of teams possible as the Cardinals get crushed and murdered by the Steelers.

No comments: