Friday, January 09, 2009

1.9.09

While watching the Eagles game against the Vikings last week (ugly game), I somehow managed to stumble across a cool little website. I'm not really sure how, as I was under the influence of drugs and in a delusional state. My memory is a little hazy here and I can be off, but this is what I do remember.

The site is.....

www.AirPlay.com

and what it basically is is this: You watch a NFL game live on your TV and play along on the computer. Before every play you have to choose between a pass or a run. You then choose which player will get the run or receive the pass. With passing you have to choose on the length. You are then awarded points and there is a leaderboard and you can win prizes or some shit. Like I said, I stumbeled upon this towards the end of the game, but I think I'm going to check it out again for this weekends games. CHECK IT OUT!

No comments: