Tuesday, February 12, 2008

2.12.08

Ive always been wearing hats my whole life. The thing is recently...I have become very bored buying 800 different variations of the same "New York Mets" New Era hat. That is when I discovered that New Era actually partners with emerging fashion companies and does some crazy shit. Here are two of my favorites thats I own...

This first one is for a company called The Hundreds. I fucking love their logo, and have this hat in navy. That little bomb reminds me of something from a video game or something, and that logo is genius. There hast are HOT, and there is one with the bomb huge all over the side that is very rare. Any true fitted collector will have that one in their collection.
This is a really interesting one too. This hat is made of corteroy and features artwork done by the San Francisco based artist...Jeremy Fish. Its like a skeleton pirate ship splashing through some waves and is pretty fucking crazy. This is definitely the weirdest, craziest hat that I own. If you check out some of his artwork online, you'll see some crazy stuff.

Besides for these limited editions, I also love Minor League Baseball team hats. There are about 1,000 teams and they have some really crazy logos.

No comments: