Wednesday, February 06, 2008

2/6/07

Fuck Herbal Essence and their marketing genius. Every day when I take a shower, on the back of My Herbal Essence shampoo is this question. It asks, "What is the most played sport in nudist colonies?" The big problem is their is no answer on the god damn bottle. If I want to know the answer I have to buy the conditioner. The problem is I don't use Herbal Essence conditioner, so this is a question that will never be answered. Every day I stare at it in the shower, and think what the answer could be. It cant be a sport that puts ones peesh-a-deel at risk. Sliding nude in baseball is a scary thought, and the snap off in football could lead to unintentional gay sex. So what could it be? After months of thought i've narrowed it down to one sport...I would bet a million dollars that the answer is Volleyball.

No comments: