Sunday, February 03, 2008

SUPER BOWL DAY!


Ok....its go time. I can NOT wait at all. I am so ready for this, and regardless of the outcome, I am very proud of this team and will wear my Eli Manning jersey with pride. First we rid playoffs past ghosts of Jeff Garcia. Then we beat the Cowboys in Dallas in a classic game which brings a smile to my face every time I think of T.O. crying after the game. And plus that whole ordeal with Jessica Simpson. Then we went to Green Bay in the fourth coldest game in the NFL. This game was a real old school throwback and couldn't have been scripted better. I haven't had this much fun watching a sport since the Knicks in 1994.  It was a real rough journey and I feel that this team deserves the championship. As far as the playoffs go, no team has played better or had to endure as rough wars. The Cowboys and Packers games were WARS. This is it BABY!

No comments: