Sunday, February 24, 2008

2.25.08


What the hell?! These idiots won the Oscar again?! Three 6 Mafia have won the Oscar for the second time in a row.  I feel there should only be one Oscar and the ceremony should run 5 minutes. This Oscar is not limited to movies. The winner could be ANYONE in the world. If we were to change it to this...the result would probably remain the same...Three 6 Mafia wins again.

I didn't watch the Oscars seeing as how I am not married or gay. Fun Fact: Did you know that the award is named after Oscar De La Hoya? Anyway everyone of my predictions was right. No Country for best picture and supporting actor...Day Lewis for best actor. Now for the controversy...Best Cinematography shouldve went to "The Assasination of Jesse James". Best Direction should've went to "There Will Be Blood". I never even heard of the film that won best music, but I'm pretty sure it didn't deserve it. And of course Three 6 Mafia deserved Best. 
"And the winner for Best goes to....Three 6 Mafia!"

No comments: