Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pussy...

Great Moments in songwriting.

I present to you the raunchiest rap I have ever seen in a song. Now this is very hard to do when you are the guest rapper on a song with R.Kelly. To out raunch R. Kelly is a feat in its own, especially in a song where he actually refers to himself as "the lesbian R&B thug." Wait...what? Did R.Kelly really just call himself a lesbian? The song is called "Pussy" by R.Kelly and Jay-Z. This is the verse by guest rapper, Devin the dude.

"The P is for the pearl tongue that I like to tickle.
The U is for uterus, down deep in the middle.
SS is so slippery when I go up inside.
Pussy's good and if you gettin some I know you know Y.
See I got my first shot when I was bout 7.
Her father called my house he said,
"I need to talk to yo son Devin.
My daughter she's 11 and she goes to the same school that yo son goes to.
And she said today she got screwed."
But my daddy answer the phone so no drama, and all he said was,
"No shit! Let me talk to that girl mama!"
Then i was suspended 3 day, token from school.
It was like a vacation.
Niggaz lookin at pussy at the pool in our apartments.
I started hittin hard when I was small.
Let me recite a story lesson for all of yall.
See pussy's like a wound it would never heal,
the more ointment you put on then the better it feels."

Wow. Let that digest for a second. So Devin was having sex with a 11 year old when he was 7, and the girls father knew about this and called the house. But Devins father was very proud that his 7 year old son was banging chicks. 7?! Jesus Christ that is young. This somehow led to him getting suspended from school which made him very happy. And then he ends it with possibly the greatest line in the history of rap. Pure genius.

No comments: