Saturday, February 23, 2008

2.24.08


Politics....I have no idea about politics and I really don't care too much. People are talking about this shit lately, and sometimes even ask me questions about it. I don't want to sound like a total idiot so sometimes I pretend to know what the fuck is going on... "Oh yeah...I like that Osama much better then that lesbian woman. But I still think its kind of weird we were hunting him down so bad, and know we are gonna make him president." Do I really think voting is important. Shhh....nope. Not here in New York. NY is democrat all the way, and your one little vote is not gonna change that. Some places your vote mite be important, like in Ohio or some shit, but I'm telling you NOT to go and vote. Your not gonna Die, don't worry, P. Diddy might be a bad man, but even he has a conscious.  Just Say NO to Voting!

No comments: