Tuesday, February 12, 2008

2.13.08


HA HA HA HA! Ok so it snowed a little in the NY today. Im not gonna lie...the roads got bad, even my Jeep with 4 wheel drive was having some trouble. But that is not the point of this story, this about justice....this is about the poor finally getting back at the rich...seeing the rich crying. Ok so at one point the traffic was not moving an inch. Im wondering what the hell the big hold up is. So I finally move and I see the first "victim". Its a Mercedez Benz in the middle of the orad, trying to move but stuck. Inside the car sits a middle aged beyotch. I felt like stopping and asking her for Grey Poupon. So we continue forward a little bit...until I see the next stuck car. What do we have here? Well its a BMW, with some rich prick behind it. HA HA HA! 4 Wheel Drive you rich mother fucker! Sim Simma, who got the keys to your Beema? Its not over yet tho...to top it all off there is one more stalled car. A Growing up Gotti wanna be douchebag driving a Porsche. I love it! Watching these rich fucks struggle totally made my day.

No comments: